Help Us Create More Homes in Big Sky
Make an investment in the Big Sky community! Your donation will help BSCHT create homes for local residents.
Join Big Sky Community Housing Trust during the 2021 holiday season! Your support will help BSCHT continue to create homes for local, essential residents.
Your tax deductible gift helps BSCHT create affordable homeownership and rental opportunities for Big Sky's teachers, nurses, sheriffs, firefighters, and other essential service workers.
- Many workers and business owners have been forced to leave Big Sky because there's nowhere to live.
- Essential service workers (around 60% of Big Sky Medical Center's staff and 70% of the fire department) commute 40+ miles to work.
- Nearly every local business has had to shorten hours or services because they can't find employees.
Each donation moves us closer to creating a balanced community where employees can live and contribute in the community where they work.
- RENT LOCAL: Flip your vacant unit, vacation rental, or spare bedroom into a home for essential workers. CLICK TO RENT LOCAL
- HOME SHARE: Loan your vacation home for a few weeks to owners renting full-time to Big Sky workers. CLICK TO HOME SHARE