Climate Change Truth general funds
At Climate Change Truth we follow the data and not the false agenda of the IPCC. Their reports are science fiction cctruth.org/ipcc.pdf On the presentation page of cctruth.org there are many presentations. Including at least one video. Our experiment is there also. We have two NIST certified CO2 sensors. One at a non-treed location on US 26E in Portland Oregon. The Other at the ZOO where the forest is on both sides of US26E. The treed area is 20 ppm lower than the non-treed area. This is the first experiment of its kind ever done. Please be one of 100 people to donate $5 a month on cctruth.org. Please tell others to do this also. You can plant native trees and shrubs also.
Tips for creating high-converting fundraising pages:
- Inspire action - Your fundraising title should be powerful and rather a verb than a noun. Make it stand out from the crowd.
- Write a great story - Break it up into short paragraphs using Add Block feature. A good length of a paragraph is 4-5 sentences.
- Add photos or videos - You can add a single cover image / video plus additional photos and videos in this Story section of your fundraising page.
- Define your goals - Goals help your donors understand how the money will be spent. You can create multiple goals and always update them later on. Start with an easy to achieve one to
- Suggest donation tiers - Donation tiers help overcome the decision paralysis and often times persuade visitors to donate higher amount. Plus they can always donate custom amount.
Tip: Use Campaigns feature of your Kindest dashboard to promote your fundraising page to your supporter base.