The brilliant, practical, natural, economic solution that is rock dust.
An agroforestry model that can create food security and climate change resilience.
Conversely, a nation that remineralizes its soil will revitalize its economy. Rocks are the most abundant resource on Earth. Remineralization is nature’s way to restore minerals and trace elements to our soils.
For more than two decades, Remineralize the Earth has facilitated a worldwide network. Our multi-faceted approach incorporates grassroots community initiatives and scientific research, entrepreneurial ventures, and large-scale projects.
A few things we've accomplished:
- Published 118 news articles, 83 features, 31 blog posts, and 15 videos, cosigned a letter to President Biden, and partnered with innumerous organizations and companies.
- Established an open-source database that shares 113 research studies (and counting) of research on agriculture, climate, forestry, carbon sequestration, and more!
- Provided a platform for 74 rock dust suppliers and companies around the world through our Resource Directory.
Remineralizing crops at the Working Lands Institute, UC Davis
Our goal is to raise $25,000. You have the power to make an impactful gift. We need your support to:
1. Educate the next generation of global citizens and leaders who'll leverage regenerative agriculture to tackle the climate crisis.
2. Build and scale up partnerships with local farmers, nonprofits, and businesses to transition to regenerative agriculture.
3. Implement remineralization of soils using natural and abundant rock dust, sea minerals, and biochar across the United States.