This is the place to describe your cause. Keep in mind that your donors come to your fundraising page from different sources with or without previous knowledge of your organization.
Tips for creating high-converting fundraising pages:
- Inspire action - Your fundraising title should be powerful and rather a verb than a noun. Make it stand out from the crowd.
- Write a great story - Break it up into short paragraphs using Add Block feature. A good length of a paragraph is 4-5 sentences.
- Add photos or videos - You can add a single cover image / video plus additional photos and videos in this Story section of your fundraising page.
- Define your goals - Goals help your donors understand how the money will be spent. You can create multiple goals and always update them later on. Start with an easy to achieve one to
- Suggest donation tiers - Donation tiers help overcome the decision paralysis and often times persuade visitors to donate higher amount. Plus they can always donate custom amount.
Tip: Use Campaigns feature of your Kindest dashboard to promote your fundraising page to your supporter base.