Tithes, Offerings & Other Donations
From our humble beginning in 2013 as an autonomous expression of the Convergence Movement, to our recent standing as a diocese of the Worldwide Anglican Church (WAC), the Free Anglican Diocese of California is an ecumenical union of Anglicans, Baptists, and Charismatics whom have always labored to be equal parts Pentecostal/Charismatic, Evangelical, and Sacramental.
Today, we are “A People Called Anglo-Baptists™” who embrace our new identity as a Christian body with the charismatic heart of a Pentecostal, the liturgical soul of an Anglican, and the evangelical spirit of a Baptist.
Empowered by the Holy Spirit, the Free Anglican Diocese of California exists to worship Christ passionately and serve God faithfully by loving our neighbor wholly – spirit, soul and body (1 Thessalonians 5:23). Through holistic ministries of Word, Sacrament, and Service, the Free Anglican Diocese of California seeks to minister to the relational, emotional, physical, and intellectual needs of all without discrimination (Luke 10:27).
- Food Insecurity - Distributing food to individuals and families in need.
- Drinking Water Access - Providing clean drinking water to those without it.
- Fair Housing - Volunteering at local homeless shelters and low-income programs.
- Clothing Equity - Partnering with retail companies to put socks on the barefooted.
- Mental Health - Raising public awareness and fighting mental illness stigma.
- Mass Incarceration - Providing training and certification for correctional chaplains.
As you can see, we're attacking some of the greatest issues in our times here in California. Just $10 goes a long a way, and if you give a higher amount, then it goes even farther. Even better, set up an automatically reoccurring gift and know that every month, YOU are making a difference!