Change Starts With Us. There Is No "I" In Team.
Since 2014, the Sims-Fayola Foundation has:
- Delivered 250 equity workshops across the nation.
- Empowered over 12,000 young men and boys of color through mentoring and addressing systemic barriers.
- Increased the awareness of more than 4,500 educators, mentors, non-profit leaders, law enforcement, and parents.
Young Men Who Participated in SFF Have Shown the Following:
- 57% Decreased Suspension Rates.
- 68% Decreased Truancy.
- 65% Decrease in Negative Discipline.
- Eliminated risky behaviors while investing in others to reach their goal.
Your generous support will allow us to expand our efforts, empower more youths, and improve the quality of life for children and families in our communities.
Allows 15 young men to receive mentoring, STEM, networking, literacy support, career exposure, and tutoring support for 5 weeks.
Gifts 15 students an opportunity to receive mentoring, leadership development, exposure to the arts/financial literacy/SEL support for 4 weeks.
Support 1 young man from our community to receive 1-1 mentoring for a year.
Sponsors 1 young man for the Fayola Man Leaders Academy.
Sponsors 1 student for our Empowered Ambition Youth Development (EAYD) program.
Donate Custom Amount
Choose your custom amount. Every dollar makes a difference.