Change Starts With Us. There Is No "I" In Team.
Since 2014, the Sims-Fayola Foundation have:
- Delivered 250 equity workshops across the nation.
- Empowered over 10,000 young men and boys of color through mentoring and addressing systemic barriers.
- Increased the awareness of more than 3,500 educators, mentors, non-profit leaders, law enforcement and parents.
Young Men Who Participated in SFF Have Shown the Following:
- 57% Decreased Suspension Rates.
- 68% Decreased Truancy.
- 65% Decrease in Negative Discipline.
- Eliminated risky behaviors while investing in others to reach their goal.
Your generous support will allow us to expand our efforts, empower more youths, and improve the quality of life for children and families in our communities.