Here’s how you can help Prescott Pines recycle old city streets into new, safer gravel roads throughout all of camp!
For 17 years we have dreamed of upgrading our camp roads to be safer and cleaner.
WHY? Because this project would:
- Reduce wear and tear on guest vehicles
- Reduce erosion
- Lessen mud and potholes
- Provide safer roads during winter for guests
- Keep the dust down
Here’s our chance to make a HUGE difference in the environment at camp and serve our guests even better!
Total Cost: $72,000
- We've received $49,000 (via goods and services)!
- We are getting the materials a 67% off.
- We have a local contractor donating their time.
- So all we need from our friends, churches, and partners is $23,000 by Dec. 31.