The I Will Survive, Inc. Breast Cancer Awareness Walk
Breast cancer does not discriminate and is the second most common cancer among women in the United States. We are taking strides one step at a time to raise awareness, raise funds and to give our community a fighting chance against breast cancer. Join us October 23rd from 11am-2pm for a great time making a difference for others and our community.
How to get involved:
- Select Your Participation Category- walker, walk team, vendor or donor
- Create a Walk Team - Let's go walk teams!
- Sign up to walk and recruit walkers - come one, come all for a day of pink fun
- Bring your walking shoes and your crew on October 23, 2021 at 11am - Lace them up and get ready to walk for a purpose.
- Enjoy a Saturday for a good cause with your community - We will have community vendors out, food and fun!
- Register here (All event attendees): https://forms.gle/xNCHYqbFQkQr6ydg9
Location: The Track Field @Oak Hill, Child, Family & Adolescent Center- 2805 Metropolitan Pkwy SW, Atlanta, GA 30315
Time: 11am- 2pm