Katie's Night is our annual community gala fundraiser. It's a night of conservation and community with hundreds of enthusiastic members of our local community. Join us for silent and live auctions, conservation guest speakers, music, entertainment, and the latest news on our conservation projects and initiatives around the world.
Come and see how we connect communities in Colorado with communities around the United States and around the world to help save the endangered animals we all love through education, assistance and human compassion. You'll love the energy and passion.
The Katie Adamson Conservation Fund (KACF) is a community-based conservation organization based in the Denver, Colorado area. The fund was established as a 501 (c)(3) non-profit in 2014 after we lost Katie Adamson to Ewing's Sarcoma. It is dedicated to a global mission of wildlife protection and cultural compassion and is now active in over 24 countries worldwide.
As a powerful group of all ages and mindsets, we want to leave this world a better place for those that follow. The species we share this planet with deserve protection and dedication. By working together with local communities around the world, we help to ensure that our endangered animals have a place and a voice for future generations.
We travel and educate to create change. We empower and embolden. We are an organization of people who help animals by helping people. It is our conservation imperative.
Polar bears, Jaguars, Orangutans, Elephants, Wolves, Penguins, Gorillas, Sea Turtles, Tigers, Giant Pandas, Orcas, and Rhinos are just a handful of the species we work with. Your kind partnership donation allows us not only to help save these incredible endangered animals but also to teach at schools, build beehive fences to protect communities and gardens from elephants, train people how to sustain themselves without poaching wildlife, set up speaker presentations and organize fundraisers and events. There is no insignificant species and no journey too far to travel. Help us to spread this conservation karma from shore to peak. We are more powerful when our voices echo together.
Tips for creating high-converting fundraising pages:
- Inspire action - Your fundraising title should be powerful and rather a verb than a noun. Make it stand out from the crowd.
- Write a great story - Break it up into short paragraphs using Add Block feature. A good length of a paragraph is 4-5 sentences.
- Add photos or videos - You can add a single cover image / video plus additional photos and videos in this Story section of your fundraising page.
- Define your goals - Goals help your donors understand how the money will be spent. You can create multiple goals and always update them later on. Start with an easy to achieve one to
- Suggest donation tiers - Donation tiers help overcome the decision paralysis and often times persuade visitors to donate higher amount. Plus they can always donate custom amount.
Tip: Use Campaigns feature of your Kindest dashboard to promote your fundraising page to your supporter base.