Support Our Freedom Programs
We believe when Black people are free, all are free. Our vision of freedom is grounded in our collective self-determination and the creation of political, social, cultural and economic liberation. These principles are informed by the ideals and platforms of our historic Black consciousness movements.
Tips for creating high-converting fundraising pages:
- Inspire action - Your fundraising title should be powerful and rather a verb than a noun. Make it stand out from the crowd.
- Write a great story - Break it up into short paragraphs using Add Block feature. A good length of a paragraph is 4-5 sentences.
- Add photos or videos - You can add a single cover image / video plus additional photos and videos in this Story section of your fundraising page.
- Define your goals - Goals help your donors understand how the money will be spent. You can create multiple goals and always update them later on. Start with an easy to achieve one to
- Suggest donation tiers - Donation tiers help overcome the decision paralysis and often times persuade visitors to donate higher amount. Plus they can always donate custom amount.
Tip: Use Campaigns feature of your Kindest dashboard to promote your fundraising page to your supporter base.